Do you want to speed up your thighs and legs quickly? Here are our tips on how to lose weight in the thighs and have toned legs, with the exercises to do at home and the ideal diet to follow.
Let’s face it: the thighs are a critical point in the body of us women! But contrary to what you usually think, thinning your thighs is not difficult if you can follow a balanced diet by combining it with specific exercises on the legs, which you can do at home.
As for the flat stomach, the important thing is to have some discipline, to get rid of excess fat that, unfortunately for us women, accumulates especially on the thighs and buttocks.
The ideal diet to follow
The best diet to streamline the thighs and lose weight quickly is that of super metabolism: it is a diet that keeps you away from farinaceous and carbohydrates and focuses more on proteins. If you do not want to follow a specific diet, it is still advisable to have some caution in your choice of food.
- Limit your fat intake to the maximum. The only way to lose weight is to monitor your diet and limit your intake of fatty foods. Eliminate meats, fried and greasy dishes.
- Replace the starchy foods with proteins. Thanks to the proteins (eggs, poultry, lean meats, fish) the muscles replace the fat: so much for your thighs. If consumed in the evening, the flour (pasta, rice) are stored, it is better then eat them at lunch, but in moderation.
- Drink lots of water. The thighs are the part of the body that is most affected by water retention, so you must constantly drain them. Drink at least one and a half liters of water a day to remove toxins and make extensive use of soups and hot drinks such as tea.
- Go easy with the salt, because it favors water retention. Be wary of ready meals, which often contain a lot of them and even sparkling water.
- Avoid sugar. It is not a secret, sugar is not good for the line and in addition increases the circumference of thighs and buttocks. Red light for candies, sweets, ice-creams but also fizzy drinks and spirits.
- Consume lots of fruit and vegetables. Rich in vitamins and minerals, fruits and vegetables are good for health but also for the line, since they contain few calories.
Methods to thin the thighs
– Creams. Based on caffeine or guarana, refreshing or with a thermal effect, on the market, there are numerous creams designed to thin the thighs and eliminate cellulite. Do not forget that the cream is much more effective if it is associated with a lymphatic drainage massage, which reactivates the circulation of blood.
– The Cellu M6 Keymodule. It is a tool that moves cellulite, making you lose a few centimeters. Reproduces the technique of palp & roll which consists of grasping the skin and detaching it from cellulite, which is eliminated.
– The cold shower. Grandma’s remedy, the cold shower, although not very pleasant, has shown its effectiveness. After having taken a bath or a shower, pass a jet of cold water on your thighs: you will reactivate the circulation and tone the skin.
– Lymphatic drainage. This technique consists of stimulating the lymph through manual pressures that combat the feeling of heaviness in the legs and eliminate cellulite. Lymph drainage is practiced in the institute at least once or twice a month.
Shape the thighs thanks to the sport
The swimming is a complete sport that does work the entire body, especially the thighs. To work the muscles in depth, use the fins, which increase the effort. The aqua gym will allow you to make movements that are less brusque but not less effective.
The jogging is par excellence, the sport that allows you to get gorgeous legs. The prolonged effort allows you to burn fat and then become leaner. We advise you to run for at least half an hour or more but be careful to wear suitable shoes, otherwise, you risk hurting your joints.
Skating is a fun sport that you can practice for a long time and without getting tired too much, the rollerblades will make your thighs and buttocks of steel.
The brisk walking: to have beautiful legs is the easiest activity to do. Take advantage of every opportunity to walk a bit, go shopping, avoid taking the bus if you only have to make two stops. And no lift! Making the habit of climbing the stairs on foot is easy and makes the muscles of the thighs work.
Dance: if you do not like sports, try choosing the dance. It strongly stresses the muscles of the legs, especially the Latin American dances or the African dances.
The bike allows you to work the muscles of the legs gently and, in addition, it is easy to find the time to do it: you can go to work by bike or make small movements. When the weather is nice, the bicycle is more pleasant than public transport.